Medical Courier Services
Medical couriers are highly trained professionals who deliver medical supplies and products to a wide variety of medical facilities. Our courier service delivers to hospitals, labs, clinics, doctors’ offices, pharmacies and research facilities. Depending on the type of delivery and what is being shipped, a specific type of vehicle may be needed. We have vehicles equipped with compartments that can keep items refrigerated or frozen at whatever temperature is needed for the specimen’s safety.
In our medical courier delivery division, we understand that the packages we carry can be extremely fragile and perishable. Their transport takes on a new level of urgency. As with any medical shipment, the client’s privacy is of the utmost importance. We provide them with 100 percent confidential, secured service that is both punctual and guaranteed.
At Red line we can deliver anything that is medical in nature, from body parts (kidneys, hearts, livers, lungs, etc.), live tissue samples, fertility genetics, samples from lab tests and embryo samples. Our medical courier service makes hundreds of stops each day, with over 100 of them being to hospitals throughout Southern California.
Your On-Time Solution to Your Medical Courier Needs
Red Line Courier and Freight Service understand the needs of the medical community when it comes to deliveries and the use of couriers. We have made a name for ourselves with local hospitals, laboratories and medical professionals by providing punctual, efficient and 100% confidential deliveries throughout Southern California for several years now.
Call Red Line Courier today if you are looking for a courier or messenger service that can handle various types of medical materials while maintaining a high level of quality. We can transport any of the following items, including confidential reports, medical records, laboratory specimens, medical transcripts, x-rays and lab supplies. We have the capability to transport everything from paper records to large pieces of medical equipment.
Our services are available throughout Southern California. We cover a large area and still remain committed to meeting each and every deadline. We serve San Bernardino, Los Angeles, San Fernando and San Diego as well as every city along the way.
Expert Medical Courier Services Including:
- We serve all of Southern California’s
- Emergency, door to door service 24/7, all day and all night, every day of the year
- PUC licensed and fully insured
- Our vehicles are equipped to handle various items that may include refrigeration or freezing temperatures during transport
- We have state of the art technology that allows us to digitally track your package every step of the way
- Our couriers use a new radio dispatch system that allows our drivers to be as fast and efficient as possible
Elements of a Successful Medical Courier
When it comes to working with the medical and healthcare industry, there are several elements a company needs to be successful. Without them, organization is practically impossible and punctuality is hit and miss. Redline understands these concepts and takes great pride in embracing those elements and making them the lifeblood of their company. They include:
- Urgent and punctual delivery
- 100 % strictly confidential, absolute privacy
- Refrigerated compartments for the most fragile and perishable shipments
- HAZMAT trained drivers knowledgeable in all procedures and clean up protocols
- All drivers certified by OSHA & HIPAA
- Meticulous record keeping, including chain of custody and driver documentation
- Courteous customer service
- Guaranteed, on time delivery times
Each of these elements is important in its own way. The staff at Redline makes every attempt to ensure that each aspect of the service we provide meets or exceeds what our clients expect from us. In the medical profession, second best is not good enough. In certain instances, our drivers know they may be responsible for saving the life of another person. Each and every shipment we carry is treated as if it is the most important package in the world. In a way it is, especially to the person who will be receiving its benefits.
In the medical field, urgency does not take a number. Red Line Courier know that emergencies don’t punch a time clock or wait until you are prepared. Patients can need to see a physician at the most inopportune times. At Red Line Courier, we understand that test results need to be taken and returned in an attempt to help the patient get better. When you call us for a pick up and delivery, we will get on the job immediately to make sure no time is lost when it comes to your patients’ continued good health.
A few of our STAT, emergency and standard services include:
- Clinical blood samples
- Medical specimens
- 24 hour services
- Lab samples
- Lab results
- Lab specimens
- Test reports
- Patient records
- Hospital and laboratory
What We Do
At Redline Courier Medical Courier Delivery, we offer the following guaranteed services:
- Pharmaceutical deliveries: Record keeping that documents every step from wholesaler to retailer, and then on to the patient. We offer a complete chain of custody from start to finish throughout Southern California, including all of our Los Angeles routes.
- Different speeds of delivery ranging from Emergency and STAT to Routine. Each of our vehicles can be equipped with coolers that can keep specimens at almost any temperature the client desires. With these features we have the capability of handling even the most fragile of cargoes including blood products, temperature specific specimens and organs that are being shipped for life-saving transplant surgeries.
- All of Red Line’s drivers are HIPAA and OSHA certified and are compliant with all federal and state government statutes. They have received extensive HAZMAT training and can handle any type of emergency. Every vehicle in our fleet has both spill kits and medical gloves readily available.The importance of being certified by both HIPAA and OSHA is two fold. First, it ensures that our drivers have the skills and knowledge to handle any emergency situation. Secondly, it offers our clients the peace of mind of knowing that their packages are as secure and safe as possible, no matter what circumstances they will be traveling under. A good example of this is when Redline is hired to carry a transplant organ.A healthy organ only has a specific amount of time that it will remain viable and suitable for use as a transplant. Our drivers understand that a transplant organ is not only time sensitive, it is also life saving. That is why we train each of our drivers to operate any vehicle, under any conditions and circumstances. Our dedication to provide the fastest, most efficient delivery is what makes our company so successful. We do what it takes and don’t stop until everything has been taken care of from ordering to the sending of the signature confirmation.Our drives are trained to be effective and efficient drivers, in addition to keeping concise and highly detailed notes. These notes always contain the chain of custody of a package, as well as any reportable incidences that occurred during its transport. We scrutinize and test each driver over and over again to make sure they are in complete compliance, not only with our standards, but also those of the government and the client we are working for. To be successful, we expect each of our drivers to focused on their job and able to give 110% to each client and their respective delivery.
California’s Most Respected Orthopedic Delivery Carrier
Redline Courier Medical Courier Deliveries is used by top of the line orthopedic manufacturers to deliver their products to wherever they are needed. A few of the companies we serve include:
- Redline Services Depuy – (a Johnson & Johnson Company: Depuy trusts Redline more than other any other courier company in California to carry their precious cargo.
- Redline Services Wright Medical
- Redline Services Stryker Orthopedics
Computerized Real Time Tracking
Red Line Courier use digital tracking devices to ensure each package gets to where it is going to, as well as into the hands of the person to which it belongs. GPS, digital bar codes and scanners help to ensure complete confidentiality and privacy. It also allows us to know where every package is from pick up to delivery.
All of our drivers were uniforms so they are easily identified. Our drivers are employees of the company. There are no independent contractors at our facility. Each on of our drivers works in the office from time to time to ensure they know every part of the delivery business. Red Line Courier offers their employees ongoing training session to ensure they are up to date on the newest forms of technology and ethics. All of our employees are trained to provide personalized, professional care while maintaining a high level of respect.
If you have an important medical delivery that must be on time, call Red Line Courier to schedule a pick up time. Our staff will take care of everything by setting up an account for you with manageable billing cycles. Our customized routes will make sure package is secured and delivered in a short amount of time.