Contra Costa County Courier Service
Red Line Courier Service is setting the standard for courier delivery services in Contra Costa County and throughout the entire Southern California area. Our specially trained drivers work hand in hand with our logistics professionals to create the fastest, most efficient routes in the business. When you need a package delivered, you want a 100% guarantee that your package will be at its destination with time to spare. We not only offer that guarantee, we back it up with personal, confidential customer service. You are our priority and we make sure you know what is going on every step of the way.
Need A Courier?
Call Red Line Courier Service when you have to have your items delivered the same day and in perfect condition. We have refrigerated vans and trucks to protect temperature sensitive items. Our trucks are equipped with state of the art tracking and navigation systems that allow us to monitor each delivery so you know exactly where your package is at all times. When your package arrives at its destination, we will send you a text or give you a call, whichever you prefer. We carry all kinds of items, packages and freight, including, but not limited to:
- Court filings
- Confidential financial, legal and medical records
- Medical and laboratory specimens
- Government contracts
- Regularly scheduled mail pick ups and drops
- Any size package or freight
- Temperature sensitive materials
Types of Deliveries
For your convenience, we offer three main types of deliveries. We understand that your deadline is just as important to you as the condition of your package when it is delivered. Our drivers are taught how to handle various types of freight and each package is guaranteed to be delivered in the same condition as when it was picked up by hour courier.
- Standard Economy – Standard economy deliveries are delivered the same day they are picked up, if they are received prior to 10:30 a.m. After you place your order, your package will be picked up within one hour. Our pickups continue throughout the day, ending at 6:00 p.m.
- Regular – For regular deliveries, items are picked up between 3 to 5 hours after the order is placed. The pick up time depends on how far away the pick up point is from our office. Regular pick ups continue until 3:00 p.m. in the afternoon.
- Express – For our express delivery customers, packages are picked up within 20 minutes of the order being placed. With our Express delivery option, once your item is picked up, it will be immediately on its way to its destination. If for any reason, we cannot meet your deadline, you will be notified immediately and alternate measures will be taken.
Each of our delivery option carries a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Don’t trust your important documents and packages to just anyone. We have the equipment and the training to make sure the job is done right every time.
We Meet Deadlines, On Time, Every Time
At Red Line Courier Service, we take great pride in our track record of fast, efficient and professional courier service. Just as our trucks are equipped with state of the art navigation and tracking systems, our customer service department is highly skilled when it comes to courier delivery logistics. Whether your item is a one time pick up or you are on our list of regular deliveries, our customer service representatives make sure each route is as efficient as possible, saving both time and money and allowing us to guarantee your item to be delivered on time, every time.
Call Red Line Courier Service today at 866-427-4258. We take every job seriously and will do everything in our power to make sure items reach their destination with time to spare. If you want the best courier service in Southern California to handle your packages, call Red Line today!